Offering Hope, Health and Healing
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is seeking caring and compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team of devoted healthcare professionals.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about providing exceptional care and compassion to a under-served population.
They are able to see pass our patient's diagnosis and connect with them and see them for the person they truly are.
Our staff hold hope for our patients, until they are able to hold it for themselves.
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is a 48-bed licensed, acute care behavioral hospital that provides a safe, nurturing environment for the treatment of complex mental health issues.
We offer innovative, customized treatment in both inpatient and outpatient programs, customizing our care based on your individual needs and preferences. Our compassionate, expert treatment is designed to help our patients move past their illness and take back control of their life. Haven provides both intensive inpatient and outpatient therapies that address a wide range of mental health conditions and mood disorders.
Our expert, customized treatment strategies offer relief from the debilitating symptoms of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, psychosis, and schizophrenia.
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient outcomes
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- Assess patients for risk of danger to self or others at time of admission and ongoing through hospitalization
- Intervene appropriately with patients experiencing a behavioral crisis situation.
- Participate with the treatment team in implementation of the individualized plan of care
- Provide patient educational information for identified learning needs.
- Facilitate educational/activity groups, recommend alternatives actives based on patient functioning level and treatment plan.
- Provides supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians. Assumes role of Charge Nurse when assigned.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
EXPERIENCE: Acute psychiatric experience preferred.
In accordance with the New Mexico Department of Health order dated August 17, 2021 requiring hospital workers to be fully vaccinated and as mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) all employees and contractors of Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque are required to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccine or receive approval for an exception prior to date of hire.