Recruitment Branch Manager / Principal Recruitment Consultant option to partly work from home will be considered after initial 6 month office-based period.
Do you have recruitment experience, gained either in-house or in agency? Perhaps you re tired of the typical cut-throat recruitment industry, and would welcome the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team, as part of a business with exciting growth plans, where your efforts will be recognised and well-rewarded?
Read on to discover more about this excellent opportunity to join our team at First Choice Nursing Group
First Choice Nursing Group is a recruitment agency offering temporary, interim, and permanent recruitment solutions covering areas across England and Wales. We supply compassionate and experienced staff including Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers, and Registered Nurses to a range of private healthcare organisations. These organisations include residential homes, nursing homes, psychiatric homes, private hospitals and homes or centres for adults with learning difficulties.
We are a family-owned business, with a head office based in Stratford-upon-Avon. Our team of 50 people mean a lot to us, and we re excited to enter the next phase of our growth journey. In fact, at the start of 2022, we opened new offices in London (just minutes from the HS2 terminal) and as Recruitment Branch Manager you ll play a vital role in helping us to continue our established success!
The Role Recruitment Branch Manager / Principal Recruitment Consultant
Reporting to the Commercial Director, as the Recruitment Branch Manager you will manage a team of 5 people and oversee all aspects of the London branch. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Developing, managing, and billing an allocated area within the UK
- Managing the daily branch operations to ensure efficient service delivery
- Recruiting, guiding, and supporting new Consultants and colleagues
- Ensuring the effective placement of candidates to meet client needs
- Ensuring that all candidates recruited by the branch meet our quality commitment and are compliant with all the necessary right-to-work and legislative standards required
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients
- Building key external relationships with Care Home Managers in areas managed by the branch
- Providing guidance and coaching to ensure that KPIs and weekly and monthly targets are met
- Identifying training and development needs for all branch staff
- Identifying potential new clients and where required support business development activities
As the Recruitment Branch Manager, you will benefit from many opportunities to grow and develop within our company as well as receiving:
- Permanent contract
- Salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 with the level dependent on experience, plus industry leading uncapped commission scheme with realistic OTE of £100,000 in Year 1
- Based at our offices in Euston House, London. Option to partly work from home after initial 6 month office-based period for the right candidate
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Access to Health Assured (employee assistance programme)
You will be based at our London branch, working 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the role, you may occasionally be required to work out of normal office hours.
Our Requirements Recruitment Branch Manager / Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Proven recruitment experience gained either in-house or in agency, ideally within the care or healthcare sector
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and candidates
- Ability to lead a team of people
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Good computer literacy
- Highly self-motivated, with great organisational skills
Although not essential, experience gained in a similar role within a healthcare / nursing staffing agency would be highly advantageous.
All applications for this Recruitment Branch Manager / Principal Recruitment Consultant role are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.