A Top 50 recruiter with a turnover of £100 million, Stafforce is one of the UK s leading independent recruiters. Recently ranked the 13th best Recruitment company to work for in the UK by Best Companies with outstanding levels of employee engagement it really has never been a better time to join us!
We have a passion for people and are looking for a dynamic, ambitious, and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team in Doncaster. This position would suit an ambitious, experienced Recruitment Consultant or a Sales Professional looking to take the next step in their career.
Working at Stafforce is so much more than just a job. You will receive a market-leading total rewards package consisting of a competitive salary and commission structure, annual profit share, reward and recognition package and access to a wide range of complimentary employee well-being services. We recruit for attitude and train for success, so we ll also support your development through our clear path development programme and management academy.
- Identify, explore, and maximise new business opportunities
- Work in partnership and develop robust and meaningful relationships within new and existing client base
- Deliver a candidate focused culture, ensuring the candidate experience is at the heart of all activities
- Maintain client and candidate records, adhering to quality procedures and legislation, ensuring a compliant and ethical service
- Assist the Business Manager with general day to day tasks, deputising in periods of annual leave and supporting our strategic growth plans
The successful candidate will have:
- Business development experience with a proven track record of target achievement
- The ability to forge strong business relationships
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Be innovative and creative with the ability to organise and prioritise
- Experience of excelling within a fast-paced environment
- A full driving licence and own transport
If you can demonstrate a passion for sales, the motivation to win and a desire to succeed then we want to hear from you. To apply, please forward your CV to (url removed)