- Job Reference: 269657924-2
- Date Posted: 24 April 2021
- Recruiter: Bridge Property Management
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Bridge Investment Group is a leading privately held real estate investment and property management firm with over $20 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns including current income and capital appreciation. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. The Company operates in five targeted verticals; multifamily/affordable housing, office, seniors housing, opportunity zone investments and CRE-backed fixed income, and has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas to generate above-market returns for its investors.
Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context.
Our leaders value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next-generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation. We cultivate a diverse and inclusive culture of disciplined analysis and action; we believe that diversity is the only path to superior performance.
What you will do...As the area Regional Manager you will ensure the efficient operation and profitability of the properties within a portfolio under the direction of the VP. You will do this by directing and the implementation of all policies, objectives, and activities for multi-family assets.
* Establish, train, and lead a strong property management team
* Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies that enhance the Company reputation
* Effectively manage properties to achieve maximum occupancy potential
* Maintain, in coordination with the controller, an effective contract and agency administration LIHTC and other regulatory compliance requirements
* Manage the long term financial performance of the properties in your region
* Manage capital improvement budgets and capital.
* Assist the property manager to identify and implement areas for improvement
* Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships and owner satisfaction.
* Identify growth opportunities and lead department to achieve broader Company goals
* Assure safety practices are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
* Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
To Qualify you will need...
* Two or more years of regional management experience
* Must live in Tampa
* A track record of success and performance
* High performance expectations of self and others
* Demonstrated budgeting skills and the ability to read and analyze profit and loss reports
* Leadership experience with the ability to motivate others
* Ability to represent company in a professional manner
* Current knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local housing industry laws and regulations
* Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment
* Ability to travel frequently to multiple states within the United States
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent customer service skills
About the Benefits
Bridge distinguishes itself by providing our employees with:
* A competitive base salary.
* Bonus potential based on individual and team performance.
* A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision.
* 401k with 4% company match.
* Generous paid time off including maternity and paternity leave.
* Physicial and financial wellness programs.