Sales Consultant - Software Solutions
Basic Salary 27,000 - 32,000 + commission + benefits
This could be office based in Eastleigh or remotely based from home
My client has been providing innovative software to the Education sector for the last 10 years and pride themselves on brilliant solutions and excellent service including training schools how to get the best from their software.
- This is a new business outbound sales role, contacting schools and multi academy trusts throughout the UK from a database of contact information and incoming leads and enquiries
- You'll be discussing and selling payments software solutions which enable schools to take online payments from parents as well as book time and availability for events, parents evenings and clubs.
- You can work from the office all or some of the time, or you can work entirely remotely.
- You'll contact school decision makers, discuss their current situation and how this solution can fit their needs then do online demonstrations of the software and take the sale through to close.
- There will be campaigns run by the marketing department that you'll be able to follow up on and should generate some really solid leads to complement the self generated business.
- We're looking for someone with outbound, telephone based sales experience, ideally selling to the education sector but this isn't essential, good B2B or exceptional B2C experience would be considered too
- This isn't a hard sell, the contacts and clients within the education market need a consultative and nurtured sales approach. The ability to build rapport and empathy in this kind of environment is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are needed including great grammar and attention to detail.
- You'll also have the ability to work autonomously in a self motivated manner.
- A basic salary between 27,000 and 32,000 is available depending on experience
- There is a commission structure and OTE will be uncapped, around 45k
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and other benefits are also available
This role is available immediately so please get in touch by applying below
Highbridge Talent is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role