An established supplier of ladieswear requires a confident Sales Support Administrator to assistant the Director of this forward-thinking organisation. This is a busy and varied role, and you will be a professional and friendly individual with a strong organised background.
- Supporting the Director on a daily basis
- Utilising excel on a daily basis - reports, tables etc
- Answering queries on behalf of the Director both via email and verbally
- Liaising with clients and answering queries related to orders
- Inputting of sales orders onto inhouse systems
- Working with Designer, Merchandising and Production teams to enable clear communication between all
- Booking on customer systems in order to arrange deliveries and collections as required to the Delivery Schedules.
- All ad hoc administration
- 2 years experience within a similar role - MUST have worked within a product-based supplier - e.g., fashion, footwear, accessories is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong communication skills in both written and telephone conversation.
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Have a methodical and organised manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise constantly and multi-task
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - knowledge of excel (Intermediate)
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily.