About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit .
We are looking for a high caliber Senior Manager who can design and implement solutions combining multiple technologies, frameworks and libraries to deliver outcomes that meet our clients' business objectives.
As a Senior Manager Technology at Publicis Sapient, you will have multiple responsibilities including leadership of teams, architecture, technical design and development. You will develop a digital roadmap for our customers, guide them through the challenges of digitization and be a valuable contact for the decision makers of our customers.
Sounds Like You?
If you are committed to not only transforming the world with amazing products, but also being a valued anchor to our growing global organization, you will be instrumental in our bold pursuit of helping companies change the world.
- Lead the translation of the client's business requirements into systems design
- Drive the execution and delivery of projects by collaborating with cross functional teams, Client Service Representatives, Creatives, Program Managers and Designer
- Responsible for our client projects in building the IT infrastructures, the design and architect applications using Micro-services architecture, optimize processes and define the strategies
- Hereby you are involved in all phases of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from conception through to coding, testing, and delivery
- Prepare elements of sales proposals to represent Publicis Sapient's technical expertise
- Participating in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects; develop project plans incorporating all project variables including risk
- Willing to continuously develop yourself, eager to share your knowledge and willing to step up and take responsibility in the team
Your Skills & Experiences:
- 10+ years of IT experience (additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement)
- 5+ years of experience with the full systems lifecycle covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of n-tier architectures
- Experience in leading of engineering teams, with or without direct reports
- Proven experience with designing and implementing microservices architecture
- Expertise with cloud implementation
- Proven track record of delivering on time and budget
- Extensive experience in client facing and/or consulting roles & Openness to travel
- Very good English language skills are required, German language skills are beneficial
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.