Senior Marketing Executive - software solutions for the industrial sector (saas)
Basic Salary 35,000 - 40,000 + benefits
Ideal location in the Midlands, hybrid working
My client is a software solutions provider for the manufacturing sector and they are looking for an enthusiastic, creative Senior Marketing Executive to join their team. You will be joining an expanding global business with excellent opportunities for a strong marketer looking to establish a career in a growing company. In the role, you'll leverage the full marketing mix to promote their technology products and services. You'll play a key role helping the Marketing Manager to develop the company's strategic approach, then lead on the successful execution of their plans. If you're an all round marketer who is comfortable using marketing automation tools, managing social media channels, company website, PR and additional channels within the marketing mix this could be a brilliant opportunity!
- The role focuses on creating a range of compelling messages, executing successful campaigns, and generating awareness of new products and services
- Act as the coordinator of the company's content marketing initiatives - creating blogs, industry articles, press releases, white papers, newsletters etc.
- You'll manage the organisation's LinkedIn account, automating industry, company, and product relevant posts. You'll also identify and execute relevant opportunities for media coverage
- Email marketing is key and you'll be responsible for automation management and monitoring. You'll also organise and promote webinars for prospects and organise and attend trade shows.
- Planning and executing monthly PPC campaigns to drive traffic to the website and managing conversion traffic to turn visitors into direct leads for the sales team
- This is a hybrid working role with a lot of time spent working from home but with regular marketing team meetings and hub working in the office in the south of Birmingham
- We're looking for someone with B2B marketing experience (although B2C will be considered), who has a "can do" attitude, can bring ideas and has a strong commercial awareness.
- Experience of database marketing and an understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
- You'll have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and lots of creativity!
- A basic understanding of integrated marketing operations is needed for the role
- Ideally you'll have experience managing a WordPress or similar website and knowledge of SEO for creating written content across the website, blogs, social media, industry articles, and web articles is a plus.
- An understanding of how to implement PPC/Google AdWords campaigns would be great
- Experience using Marketing Automation Systems or Email Marketing Platforms is definitely desirable (Act-On, Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo would be great!)
- A basic salary between 35,000 and 40,000 is offered depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays increasing with service
- Medicash and BUPA scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Great career opportunities working as part of a multinational group of companies.
This role is available immediately so please get in touch by applying below.
Highbridge Talent is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role