**THIS ROLE CAN SIT ANYWHERE IN MICHIGAN (Preference for Detroit Metro)**
Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo's Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer's thirst for our beverage brands in the Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) - North Division. Whether it's driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew or developing a "Better for You" strategy with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
Our team is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales, and profitability.
This role will provide the ideal candidate the opportunity to be a commercially minded marketer- gaining critical exposure to how the business works, how consumers interact with our brands, and how to not only develop programming but also robust local media and activation strategies.
This role will also be responsible for developing programing and activating our partnerships and assets in the Michigan, Western PA, and Upstate NY geographies to maximize impact.
This Senior Marketing Manager will leverage insights to define market dynamics and develop local marketing strategies that translate the Annual Operating Plan to local execution.
This role will partner with our Sector brand teams to understand the priority brand strategy & activation plans - evolving them to win and build our brands locally and influencing our local bottler stakeholders.
This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, managing through ambiguity, and driving impact.
This position will drive purposeful local community work as well as activate world class sports partnerships and properties (Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, etc).
· Primary responsibility for largest regional brands across Michigan, Western PA, and Upstate NY geography
· Localize brand plans to grow share and deliver region revenue targets
· Develop and implement localized, purposeful marketing campaigns grounded in local consumer truths and positioning our brands to help solve unique problems in key geographies (ie Full of Detroit Soul local campaign etc)
· Build, communicate, and activate regional playbooks to support priority brands
· Partner with cross-functional team to drive impactful marketing programs that have scale, are repeatable, and improve efficiency and effectiveness in market
· Leverage consumer and commercial insights to strengthen program development
· Launch national and local innovation priorities through sampling, experiential activations, and consumer engagement; identify opportunities for regional pack and product innovation
· Develop and execute local media and communication strategy to support key initiatives; manage agency and media partner relationships
· Serve as primary relationship owner with prestige sports properties. Fully leverage sport partnerships to drive local affinity for brands. Bring our portfolio of brands to life within sport venues and prestige partner properties
· A minimum of 7 years prior Marketing experience with undergrad degree OR 5 years of prior Marketing experience with masters
· Prior Brand, Field or Shopper Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
· Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
· Strong collaboration, project management and influencing skills within a matrix environment
· Strong written and oral communications skills required with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
· Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
· Proven expertise in managing the agency process from brief to delivering best in class ideas, including ability to mobilize a diverse team of internal and external constituents to execute in the marketplace
· Strong leadership skills (i.e. able to present to senior management as well as external Customer and Agency partners) and ability to influence and understand varied points of view.
· High proficiency in power point to develop visually impactful presentations
· This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
** relocation assistance is NOT available for this position**