Are you an Administrator looking for a new challenge?
We require an Administrator to support our Service Desk team. You will provide a primary focal point of contact for customers to report incidents, problems, make enquiries or request support in relation to services provided.What you will be doing:
- Working as part of a small team of analysts to specific service level agreements.
- Provide first line fix where possible and to escalate any issues to Team Lead.
- To act as a focal point for customers to communicate incidents, problems and requests relating to services.
- Manage incidents and problems through its full life cycle to a satisfactory resolution, to include New Starter, Leaver and Name Change incidents.
- Coordinate IT Service Catalogue items, raising purchase orders against requests for items through the full cycle.
- Coordinate training activities required for specific IT Environments.
- Resolve as many incidents, problems and requests as possible at the first call. Record accurately and fully all calls on the incident/problem management system. This should be in accordance with the latest version of Operational Procedures.
- Monitor and progress all incidents and problems through to completion. This includes observing the use of severity codes, ensuring that calls are appropriately escalated in accordance with the contracts service level agreements.
- Liaise between Sopra Steria support teams, customers and third-party suppliers. Providing customers with accurate and timely feedback on the status of incidents, problems and requests, demonstrating customer service excellence at all times.
- Identify any areas of difficulty or areas for improvement providing a quality service to the customer.
What we require:
- Experience and knowledge of MS office packages - Word, Excel
- Basic PC functionality e.g. Word, Excel
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
It would be great if you had:
- Preferred experience of working on a helpdesk in an IT environment, within service level agreements
- Basic understanding and some experience of associated service management tools, techniques and methods within their area
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we're looking for, please do apply, we'd love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full-timeLocation: Portsmouth OR Salisbury Security Clearance Level: Must be eligible for Security Clearance Internal Recruiter: Josh Huggins-SmithSalary: £24k to £25.5kBenefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fun
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we believe that flexibility at work can promote work/life balance, increase your motivation, reduce stress and improve performance and productivity. We support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you're interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about our company?
Sopra Steria's Aerospace, Defence and Security business designs, develops and deploys digital solutions to Central Government clients. The work we do makes a real difference to the client's goal of National Security, and we operate in a unique and privileged environment. We are given time for professional development activities, and we coach and mentor our colleagues, sharing knowledge and learning from each other. We foster a culture in which employees feel valued and supported and have pride in their work for the customer, delivering outstanding rates of customer satisfaction in the UK's most complex safety- and security-critical markets.
Our technical specialists deploy systems running many of the major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and multiple Linux distros. We also provide Messaging and Collaboration systems and support, Application packaging and deployment, along with supporting Infrastructure and Cloud services and support. Our time can be split between our services and project work, so we have the chance to be multi-disciplined and access to a range of technologies.