Provide professional assessments, diagnosis and treatment plans for patients at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. while working to prevent communication and swallowing disorders. We'll use your expertise at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and schools nationwide to help them bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you! Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners on Travel Assignments from 13 Weeks or more and pick your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other SLP vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.