Social Services Director - Must be a LCSW
Why Behavioral Health? As our lives change from one extreme to the next, as stress becomes part of our daily routine, and addiction continues to grow across the nation, the need for behavioral health grows in society. Are you looking for an opportunity that will help others and make a difference in society? If so, we encourage you to explore opportunities with Haven Behavioral Health.
About Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital
Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital is a 78 bed psychiatric hospital that provides high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Cottonwood Creek.
- Oversees the operations of the Social Services and Activity Therapy department, including assessment, program development/implementation and discharge planning.
- Actively participates in the Performance Improvement and Risk Management programs.
- Interprets accreditation and regulatory standards and implements processes to ensure compliance.
- Develops and implements goals, policies and protocols.
- Provides patient care as outlined in the Social Service staff job description when necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the department.
Master's Degree in Social Work. Must be a LCSW
- Three years program and/or service management experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams.
- Five years social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an acute care setting.
- Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities.
- Prior management experience.
- Major medical, dental and vision
- Supplemental health insurance
- 401k with company match
- STD & LTD
- Continuing education
Come Grow With Us! Apply Today!
As mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) all employees and regular contractors of Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital are required to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccine or receive approval for an exception prior to date of hire.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.