At Directive, we take solving complex performance marketing problems for SaaS companies seriously. We demonstrate this by only working with clients who share our values and by giving you ample time to focus on hitting your client's goals.
Beyond the work, we are fiercely passionate about living out a People First culture. One of the ways we act out our passion for our team is by paying a living wage at Directive so that no one in the organization makes less than $70,000 a year. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and truly need your services to fulfill our vision.
For this role, we want you, the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager of our dreams, to elevate our client's search marketing via innovative campaigns that blend SEO and paid media with creative content experiences to fuel client growth.
What you offer:
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- Deep strategic expertise across content marketing, SEO, Google Ads, and paid social
- Ability to drive revenue and measure via GA and other analytics tools
- Experience with top tools: ahrefs, semrush, content harmony, screaming frog, Optmyzr etc.
- Proven and measurable success with mid-market or enterprise companies
- A unique perspective on how to drive value for SaaS
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Equal parts competitive and curious; you're a true problem solver
- You live on the cutting edge of the industry, always looking for opportunities to grow and share
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're quality-obsessed and have not lost your soul for digital marketing
Here's what success looks like:
- You encompass our core values through every interaction; internally and externally
- Effectively manage approximately five accounts
- Exceed department level OKRs, such as client growth and goal attainment
- Consistently renew accounts
- Ability to cross-sell services that align with client goals and objectives
- Clearly communicate results with client point of contact and executives
- Exceptional decision making, as it relates to strategic direction for accounts
What we offer:
- Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than $70,000/year
- Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family that fit your lifestyle (including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and 50% for your dependents)
- Get the most out of your benefits with a Healthcare Concierge
- 100% covered membership to One Medical primary and virtual care
- Unlimited virtual (MSK) & physical therapy support through Physera
- Membership to Headspace for your mental well-being
- Access to virtual visits with certified therapists through Spring Health and Ginger
- Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
- Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match for your financial goals
- Exclusive access to thousands of Aaptiv virtual workouts
- Unlimited PTO (we actually have a 2 week minimum), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave and fertility support through CARROT
- We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Donation matching to charitable causes
- Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
- Company provided Macbook or PC plus a $200 ergonomics budget
- Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
- Check out our culture on social:
Directive does exceptional performance marketing for software brands that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At Directive, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.