Our client, a fintech brand in the Bay Area, is looking for a Senior Director of Client Success to work completely remote
- Be the GM for the business to drive usage of the company platform for increased adoption and growth.
- This position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization.
- This role reports to our SVP of Client Success.
- Manage and be a GM for one of our largest key enterprise accounts fostering strategic, long-term business relationships
- Identify the strategic priorities for the account and then prioritize, forecast, and enable execution
- Drive strategic credit, marketing, product, operational, risk, and legal initiatives in a holistic manner to cross-functional execution and merchant satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership and executive escalation to promote growth initiatives
- Drive and measure key performance metrics of this account such as volume trends, upsells, at risk activities, pipeline management, and the overall health of the relationship.
- Oversee commercial discussions, escalations, and strategic decisioning
- Manage up to 4-5 client success managers as we scale / grow the business
- 15+ years of managing complex key enterprise customer relationships with a top 10 ecommerce website or has worked for a top 10 ecommerce site.
- 5 years of directly managing account teams and individual contributors, as well as leading cross-functional, matrixed teams with a high attention to detail
- Experience in negotiating complex commercials and scaling teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Execution-driven and customer-centric mindset to drive performance against key KPIs
- Experience in the retail industry, working for or with enterprise-level retailers
- Excellent analytical abilities, with the ability to drive superior decision-making through data