Forsman & Bodenfors is a global creative collective working to unlock the power of creativity through collaboration and build the most human and iconic brands and businesses in the world. Forsman & Bodenfors was founded in 1986 in Sweden with the vision of creating world-class communications for its clients. Twenty years later, the agency joined the MDC Partners family. In 2018, F&B joined forces with MDC's New York-headquartered global creative agency, KBS, to form what is now a global creative collective under the Forsman & Bodenfors name. Designed to bring a collaborative way of working creatively around the world, the global Forsman & Bodenfors collective brings together the industry's most innovative talent, combining the signature Forsman & Bodenfors approach with specialized data, analytics, tech and media expertise. Our headquarters are in Sweden and New York, with 8 offices worldwide and around 700 employees globally. Some of our clients include Volvo, Procter & Gamble, H&M, HYATT, LG, Diageo, Adidas, Goldman Sachs, and Uber. For more information, visit forsman.co
F&B is looking for a forward-thinking Data Strategist to join our growing team. Do you love solving puzzles and uncovering trends and insights? Can you build insights and turn them into recommendations and action? Are you a doer as well as a problem solver? If so, this role is for you. You will be hands-on with diverse client work.
- Maintain client relational databases and data structures, performing qualitative & quantitative analysis to drive insights
- Manipulate and analyse big datasets synthesized from a wide variety of sources
- Work closely with different teams (social, search, brand strategy, creative) to develop marketing goals and KPIs, and build measurement plans for advertising campaigns
- Support internal teams to build automated reporting processes to track campaign performance using Excel and cloud based dashboard platforms
- Design and execute experiments (such as A/B tests or dimension on dimension tests) across different media channels
- Perform social analytics to evaluate the competitive landscape and advise strategy for clients
- Guide clients and assists them in making strategic decisions, with data driven business insight, brand understanding, compelling storytelling and rock-solid presentation skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or a similar quantitative major; Master's degree is a plus
- At least two (2+) year of experience in quantitative analysis
- Experience with data science techniques such as clustering, machine learning, etc. and programming languages such as Python, R, etc .is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel including usage of data pivoting, formula writing, logical functions
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Google Data Studio,Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics and measurement technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of the implementation of fractional attribution modeling would be beneficialin this role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present strategy and recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Detailed-oriented, creative and self-motivated at work
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative consumer research techniques using panel and intercept based surveys is a plus
Benefits and Policy
Our company offers unlimited paid time off, medical dental and vision benefits, commuter benefits plans, 401k, and various corporate discounts.
We are currently working from home and will onboard new hires remotely for the time being. Candidate should be based in the New York area.
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.