We have an exciting opportunity to work with a school who believe in empowering, inspiring and encouraging pupils on their educational journeys.
You will be supporting the class teacher by reinforcing the learning experience on a 1 -1 basis
you will have strong behaviour management and be able to assess triggers and learning capabilities of the pupil.
if you are organised , patient and caring with the ability to engage and promote confidence in the pupil in order to reach their maximum potential Then I am excited to hear from you !
This role is a long term temporary position with a view to start immediately
working Hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 3pm
- Dedicated Consultants with experience in education
- Competitive rates of pay , paid weekly , which are fully compliant under the AWR 2011
- Recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- flexibility to work when and where through our network of Branches
- CV support and advice
- Access to free online CPD
- opportunity to enrol in Team Teach training programme
- Supporting a pupil within a classroom setting , encourage and engage with them
- Provide a well planned ,purposeful learning environment
- use imagination to enhance learning experience
- be observant and manage behaviour and distractions
- collect in pre set work and return to the appropriate teacher
- manage classroom and keep pupils on task
- Background in working with Education
- Strong behaviour management
- strong Classroom management
- Nurturing and kind demeanour
- patience and understanding
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- likes to work in small groups or on a 1-1 basis
- you will have a creative approach and display positively
- keen to contribute and spread positively
Randstad Education are an Approved Partner of LASBM and we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire. If this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility vetting including a DBS check and providing satisfactory references. A DBS on the update service would be a distinct advantage due to the urgent nature of some of these roles.
If you have the recent and relevant experience for this behaviour support role job and are immediately available for work then please apply with your CV NOW to Emma Bennett, your specialist consultant.