Job Title: Technical project manager
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Looking for more variety in your project?
Do you have PLC programming experience within a systems integration environment?
Want to join a progressive company that offers flexible working, no micro-management and strong staff retention?
We are a UK engineering solutions provider, that takes pride in quality delivery. We offer services in process engineering, systems integration, renewable energy solutions, facility infrastructure, FEED consultancy, industry 4.0, and machine & facilities maintenance.
We are currently thriving across a broad range of sectors with circa 8 years of work in our order book, focusing specifically on our control systems integration projects. Due to this continued growth, have several exciting opportunities for experienced technical project managers to join our highly motivated systems team.
The Technical project manager will be responsible for:
- Real-time control system design
- Control system commissioning
- System testing
- Software Design, including Software Design Specification and production of Software
- Configuration deliverables for:
- Controls concept design including:
- Functional Design
- Safety Requirements
- Network Topology
- Device Layout
- Cause & effect
A successful Technical project manager will need:
- Apprenticeship/Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics/Control systems
- Solid understanding of control system design
- Excellent knowledge of implementation
- Prior experience in utilities (not essential)
We an attractive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits to Technical project managers, including:
- 25 days holiday
- 8% pension
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program
If this sound like the opportunity for you, then don t delay, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.