An exciting opportunity is readily available as a Travel Contract MRI Technologist. The Interim MRI Technologist will be an employee of Clinical Management Consultant (CMC) and work at a reputable acute care hospital in Ohio.
Clinical Management Consultants (CMC) is a nationwide healthcare recruitment firm focused on connecting healthcare professionals with exciting interim and permanent opportunities at top-ranked hospitals and health systems throughout the country.
The CONTRACT MRI Technologist will work at a state-of-the-art acute care hospital located in southwestern Ohio. This hospital is part of a health system that offers 40+ locations and provides inpatient and outpatient services to patients throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. The academic affiliated hospital attracts world-class providers, uses state-of-the-art technology and has a team of highly driven professionals and specialists all dedicated to delivering exceptional, quality care.
- Start Date- Immediately available
- Duration- 13-week contract that can be extended or potentially convert into a permanent position if both parties agree
- Schedule- full-time, 40 hour work week. Several shift options available
- Compensation - highly competitive wages, medical insurance available the 1st of the month following the start date, paid-time off, paid holiday time off
- Optional - paid housing, car rental, travel
About the Position
- Full-time, 40 hour work week.
- Shift - 2nd Shift (multiple start time options)
- No-Call requirement
- Produce diagnostic films using MRI equipment and standard positions and techniques
- Properly checks in, screens, evaluatesl and prepares patients prior to procedures
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Must be able to use independent judgment to determine quality of images, and compliance with established protocols
- Ideally familiar with GE machines
- At least 1 year of MRI Technologist experience
- Associate's degree in radiologic technology
- Completion of JRCERT approved program in Radiologic Technology or an Associate of Science Degree in Radiologic Technology.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Successfully completed and passed the MRI registry.
- Current CPR certification by the American Heart Association
- Must be fully vaccinated and able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccine prior to starting
The hospital is actively interviewing in hopes of finding a seasoned MRI technologist who can start immediately. The Travel Contract MRI Technologist will be an employee of Clinical Management Consultants (CMC) and be offered a 13-week contract that can be extended or converted into a direct-hire full-time, permanent position should both parties agree.The CONTRACT MRI Tech will work at an acute care hospital located in a metropolitan area of Ohio that is easily commutable from the suburbs of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. The MRI Technologist will be surrounded by delicious food and endless entertainment. With a great work-life balance, the Travel Contract MRI Technologist can enjoy skiing, hiking through the surrounding national parks, attending NFL Bengal games and rodeos, visiting historic museums and more.
The hiring team is actively interviewing candidates for the Travel Contract MRI Technologist position in Ohio, so don't wait, learn more and apply today.