At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators manage patients full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
Our opportunities provide a full suite of benefits including
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- In house CEs and training funds for outside CEs
- Consistent or flexible schedules
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness programs
- 401k and Retirement program
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years front office experience in a medical environment.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Bilingual a plus
- Previous experience presenting Treatment Plans and going over costs of services preferred.
Gentle Dental Hazel Dell
7725 NE Highway 99
Vancouver, WA 98665
Full-time, 40 hours
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
Please note, our offices are adhering to the current COVID-19 protocols that require all employees who work in dental offices to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.