User Experience Researcher, Edinburgh, 6 month initial contract, up to £420 per day, Out of Scope of IR35 Your new company and roleOur Public Sector client requires and experienced User Researcher to join their Service Design dept and lead research informing the discovery phase of existing and new processes.You will regularly facilitate, prepare and conduct research. You will use this research to provide artefacts including insights, finding reports and recommendations that will be shared with service management and the wider organisation.What you'll need to succeedTo be successful in this role you will have experience in the following areas;
- Working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
- Can produce artefacts to engage teams with the user experience.
- Engages in fostering a UX community within the organisation
- Produces user research and analysis, utilising both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience of delivering first class government services following the Scottish Government Digital First Service Standard.
What you'll get in returnA 6 month initial contract at a competitive day rate, Out of Scope of IR35. What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.