VP of Brand Marketing builds a deep consumer connection by creating, driving, and evolving "always on" end to end consumer marketing plans. As the voice of the consumer, you have oversight to cultivate a data driven, holistic approach to program development, and will work across the business and globally to drive a consistent message and unlock future growth. As a senior leader, you are a strategic thought partner to the business and will serve on our Executive Team. You will partner with other leaders to continually create and refine digital best practices.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives as they relate to the company's goals, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Function as Brand guardian, developing processes that ensure a consistent end to end consumer experience aligned with the brand strategy.
- Evangelize a consumer first mindset by incorporating consumer insights to all marketing and key business decisions.
- Drive and help determine how to influence the business on defining digital consumer experience, technology and capability requirements to continually transform the brand.
- Generate and leverage consumer insights to develop marketing strategies and programs.
- BS Degree Marketing or related discipline along with 10 + years' experience in Consumer marketing.
- Deep digital expertise with strong preference for E-Commerce, Digital Paid Media, User Experience and Consumer Insights/Analytics.
- Track record of successfully working with executives and business leaders - anticipating their needs, understanding the larger objectives, and creating innovative, compelling ideas on time and on target.
- Strong data analysis skills (excel, tableau, sql).
- Background creating compelling stories that drive sales strategy using various sources of data.
Midea is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.